This page is dedicated to scientific events, seminars and conferences in progress or carried out in recent years. Presentations or other downloadable materials are included
Next Research Events
Past Research Seminars and Conferences: Materials and Presentations
Last 3 years:
- Webinar Responsible Research and Innovation: Gruppo RRI CISP (Scienze per la Pace), Università di Pisa, 12 Giugno 2020. Presentazione qui.
- Webinar “Sustainable Welfare, Green Social Work and the Impacts of the Corona Crisis An International Comparison”, 9 June 2020, 16:00 – 18:00 (Italy time) – Info and downloadable presentaions here – flyer here
- Conference Stream “Changing welfare systems and the environmental crisis: discussing approaches and models of eco-social transition”, Stream 11, IV Convegno Società Italiana di Sociologia Economica, Torino 30 gennaio – 1 Febbraio 2020. Info HERE / QUI. Conference website: HERE/QUI
- Giornata di studio “Le attività’ dell’Università di Pisa sul tema degli effetti del cambiamento climatico” 6 dicembre 2019, ore 9-18 Pisa, Auditorium Centro Congressi Le Benedettine Piazza San Paolo a Ripa d’Arno, 16. Info QUI.
- Seminario “Trasformazione del welfare e crisi ecologica: approcci e modelli per una transizione sostenibile“, lunedì, 2 dicembre, ore 16:15 – 18:30, Aula P1, Polo Piagge, Via Giacomo Matteotti 11 – Corsi di laurea in Scienze per la Pace e Centro Interdisciplinare Scienze per la Pace (CISP). Info QUI.
- Welfare recalibration and the ecological crisis: research topics, approaches and findings for a sustainable transition, International Workshop, Pisa 11 November 2019, 14:00 – 18:30. Info HERE / QUI. Flyer / Locandina HERE / QUI. Introductory presentation HERE / QUI.
- How to notice Subtle Differences to contribute to more Sustainable approaches in Social Work?. Open Seminar, Pisa, 17 ottobre 2019, 14:30 – 17:30. Info and Presentations HERE. Flyer HERE
- Sustainability, Welfare and Social Work. Open Lecture and Seminar, University of Pisa, 16 May 2019. Info and Presentations HERE.
- Responsible Research and Innovation: Seminar. Science for Peace, Interdisciplinary Research Centre, University of Pisa, 10 May 2019. Info HERE / QUI.
- What diference does the context of activation make? A pragmatic-systemic approach to comparative policy analysis. Institutt for psykososial helse, Universitet i Agder – Grimstad 6 Februar 2019, Kl. 13:30 – C5 91. Flyer HERE
- My own private Climate Change: Welfare and Wellbeing in a warming world. 5. januar 2019 kl. 13 – 15 på Torvgata 7, Arendal sentrum. University of Agder Lørdagsuniversitetet i Arendal HERE; Presentation HERE.
- A sustainable-democratic approach to social change and knowledge? Dialogue on limits and potentials of Action-Research from Italian experiences, Tuesday November 6 2018 at 9:15 – 12:00, University of Agder Faculty of Health and Sport Sciences. Flyer HERE
- An Ecology of Mind. A brief journey into the life and work of Gregory Bateson and the “double bind challenges” of our own experience, Tuesday October 30. 2018 at 14.15 – 18.00, University of Agder Faculty of Health and Sport Sciences. Flyer HERE
- 3rd EMES-Polanyi International Seminar. Welfare societies in transition. Polanyi revisited through the lens of welfare state, social democracy and solidarity economy, 16 – 17 April 2018 – Roskilde University. Info HERE. Paper presented: The changing logics of local welfare in Italy and Norway. Few insights from bottom-up case studies HERE
- Secondo convegno nazionale Società Italiana di Sociologia Economica (SISEC): Il destino del lavoro: Tra ricerca di senso e rivoluzione digitale. Etica, diritti e regolazione sessant’anni dopo The Human Condition. Milano 25-27 gennaio 2018, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore. Info HERE. Presentation: Welfare sustainability in a double bind? The possible contribution of the abductive logic for the innovation of social policy research and design Abstract HERE
- Politics-Ontology-Ecology. University of Pisa, 5-6 October 2017. Aula Magna, Department of Political Sciences, via Serafini 3. Info HERE and HERE . Presentation: Studying welfare systems as ecological systems: paradigm changes, open questions and a possible research perspective Abstract HERE
- 12th Conference of the European Society for Ecological Economics Ecological Economics (ESEE) in Action: Building a Reflective and Inclusive Community, Budapest 20 – 23 June 2017: HERE – Finale Programme HERE – Conference Proceedings HERE – Keynote presentations videos HERE
Presentation: Action-research and welfare sustainability: the abductive approach for ecological researches and practices in social policy HERE
- The New Mastery of Nature – Seminario a partire dal volume:
L. Pellizzoni, Ontological Politics in a Disposable World. The New Mastery of Nature, Routledge 2016. 31 maggio 2017 – Info, Podcast e Locandina QUI
- Primo convegno Società Italiana di Sociologia Economica (SISEC): Le nuove frontiere della sociologia economica, Roma 26-27-28 gennaio 2017: HERE. Paper presented Youth trajectories and the hard pathway towards autonomy and adulthood. The case of Province of Massa-Carrara HERE