This page is dedicated to scientific events, seminars and conferences in progress or carried out in recent years. Presentations or other downloadable materials are included
Next Research Events
Webinar – 9 June 2020, 16:00 – 18:00 (Italy time)
Past Research Seminars and Conferences: Materials and Presentations
Last 3 years:
- Seminario “Trasformazione del welfare e crisi ecologica: approcci e modelli per una transizione sostenibile“, lunedì, 2 dicembre, ore 16:15 – 18:30, Aula P1, Polo Piagge, Via Giacomo Matteotti 11 – Corsi di laurea in Scienze per la Pace e Centro Interdisciplinare Scienze per la Pace (CISP). Info QUI.
- Giornata di studio “Le attività’ dell’Università di Pisa sul tema degli effetti del cambiamento climatico” 6 dicembre 2019, ore 9-18 Pisa, Auditorium Centro Congressi Le Benedettine Piazza San Paolo a Ripa d’Arno, 16. Info QUI.
- Conference Stream “Changing welfare systems and the environmental crisis: discussing approaches and models of eco-social transition”, Stream 11, IV Convegno Società Italiana di Sociologia Economica, Torino 30 gennaio – 1 Febbraio 2020. Info HERE / QUI. Conference website: HERE/QUI
- Welfare recalibration and the ecological crisis: research topics, approaches and findings for a sustainable transition, International Workshop, Pisa 11 November 2019, 14:00 – 18:30. Info HERE / QUI. Flyer / Locandina HERE / QUI. Introductory presentation HERE / QUI.
- How to notice Subtle Differences to contribute to more Sustainable approaches in Social Work?. Open Seminar, Pisa, 17 ottobre 2019, 14:30 – 17:30. Info and Presentations HERE. Flyer HERE
- Sustainability, Welfare and Social Work. Open Lecture and Seminar, University of Pisa, 16 May 2019. Info and Presentations HERE.
- Responsible Research and Innovation: Seminar. Science for Peace, Interdisciplinary Research Centre, University of Pisa, 10 May 2019. Info HERE / QUI.
- What diference does the context of activation make? A pragmatic-systemic approach to comparative policy analysis. Institutt for psykososial helse, Universitet i Agder – Grimstad 6 Februar 2019, Kl. 13:30 – C5 91. Flyer HERE
- My own private Climate Change: Welfare and Wellbeing in a warming world. 5. januar 2019 kl. 13 – 15 på Torvgata 7, Arendal sentrum. University of Agder Lørdagsuniversitetet i Arendal HERE; Presentation HERE.
- A sustainable-democratic approach to social change and knowledge? Dialogue on limits and potentials of Action-Research from Italian experiences, Tuesday November 6 2018 at 9:15 – 12:00, University of Agder Faculty of Health and Sport Sciences. Flyer HERE
- An Ecology of Mind. A brief journey into the life and work of Gregory Bateson and the “double bind challenges” of our own experience, Tuesday October 30. 2018 at 14.15 – 18.00, University of Agder Faculty of Health and Sport Sciences. Flyer HERE
- 3rd EMES-Polanyi International Seminar. Welfare societies in transition. Polanyi revisited through the lens of welfare state, social democracy and solidarity economy, 16 – 17 April 2018 – Roskilde University. Info HERE. Paper presented: The changing logics of local welfare in Italy and Norway. Few insights from bottom-up case studies HERE
- Secondo convegno nazionale Società Italiana di Sociologia Economica (SISEC): Il destino del lavoro: Tra ricerca di senso e rivoluzione digitale. Etica, diritti e regolazione sessant’anni dopo The Human Condition. Milano 25-27 gennaio 2018, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore. Info HERE. Presentation: Welfare sustainability in a double bind? The possible contribution of the abductive logic for the innovation of social policy research and design Abstract HERE
- Politics-Ontology-Ecology. University of Pisa, 5-6 October 2017. Aula Magna, Department of Political Sciences, via Serafini 3. Info HERE and HERE . Presentation: Studying welfare systems as ecological systems: paradigm changes, open questions and a possible research perspective Abstract HERE
- 12th Conference of the European Society for Ecological Economics Ecological Economics (ESEE) in Action: Building a Reflective and Inclusive Community, Budapest 20 – 23 June 2017: HERE – Finale Programme HERE – Conference Proceedings HERE – Keynote presentations videos HERE
Presentation: Action-research and welfare sustainability: the abductive approach for ecological researches and practices in social policy HERE
- The New Mastery of Nature – Seminario a partire dal volume:
L. Pellizzoni, Ontological Politics in a Disposable World. The New Mastery of Nature, Routledge 2016. 31 maggio 2017 – Info, Podcast e Locandina QUI
- Primo convegno Società Italiana di Sociologia Economica (SISEC): Le nuove frontiere della sociologia economica, Roma 26-27-28 gennaio 2017: HERE. Paper presented Youth trajectories and the hard pathway towards autonomy and adulthood. The case of Province of Massa-Carrara HERE