Click to access sections – Cliccare per andare alle sezioni
- Economy, Ecology and Society; Welfare and Sustainability; Organization Processes.
- Welfare and Nonprofit Systems; Social and Labor Policies; Poverty, Work and Social Exclusion.
- Power, Learning, Participation and Democratic Organization.
Theoretical and Methodological Perspectives:
- Economic Sociology and Ecology of Mind
- Cybernetics and Pragmatist-Systemic Approaches
- Abduction and Action-Research.
- PLANET4B. Understanding Plural values, intersectionality, Leverage points, Attitudes, Norms, behaviour and social Learning in Transformation for Biodiversity decision making. EU Commission – Horizon 2020, Starting 1st December 2022. Info here.
- WIDE-ARC: Wellbeing In a Dematerialized Economy: An RRI Conception,University Research Project (PRA, University of Pisa). Starting 24 October 2022. Info qui/here.
- AUTENS (Sustainable Energy Autarky): the project aims to identify possible solutions for the complete self-sufficiency of Energy Communities. PRA Unipi. info here/qui.
- ECOESIONE. Coesione Sociale nella Transizione Ecologica: Ministero dell’Ambiente, Unipi (Dip. di Economia e Management, Dip. di Scienze Politiche, Cisp). Info qui.
- SUS-WELL Welfare sustainability: a pragmatist-systemic approach for ecological researches and practices in social policy: Papers, essays and articles HERE
- Logics of welfare: improving understanding of welfare systems contextualization, organization and implementation processes. An abductive and action-research oriented conmparative study: Papers, essays and articles HERE
- The socio-political construction of citizenship, welfare and well-being in community organisations: a comparative case study between Argentina, Italy and Germany.
- Youth hard pathways towards adulthood. A case study: Conference Paper; Report (It).
- Towards an ecological approach in social policy research: social investment and context-based social policies: Article; Article (It);
- Evaluation of measures to combat poverty (CCT): Report (It). Coll. Book.
- The dowry logic of active labour policy in Lombardy Region: Article.
- Social participation in the Tuscany Region Welfare System: Article; Conference Paper; Chapter; Chapter.
- Towards an effective definition of social rights. An ecological perspective: Chapter;
- Social participation, voluntary and nonprofit organizations and the new welfare state: Article; Article; Chapter in Book;
- Logics of rule and intervention in the italian regional and local welfare systems: Chapter (It); Chapter (It); Conference Paper; Conference Paper (It).
- The insertion to work of disabled people in the Province of Milan: Book
- The challenge of gratuitousness: the voluntary organizations in the Province of Brescia: Book
- Elderly condition, subsidiarity and local planning in the Province of Brescia: Book HERE
- From protection to activation: the new labor and social exclusion policies in a fragmented welfare state: Book; Chapter in Book
- European Network for Social Policy Analysis: ESPAnet Europe
- Network Italiano per l’Analisi delle Politiche Sociali: ESPAnet Italia
- European Society for Ecological Economics: ESEE
- Società Italiana di Sociologia Economica: SISEC
- European Consortium For Political Research ECPR
- Research Network for Social Enterprise: EMES
- Interdisciplinary Center Sciences for Peace CISP
- Responsible Management and Sustainable Development Research Center REMARC
- Officine Filosofiche: OF
- Scientists For Future: S4F
- American Society for Cybernetics: ASC