Publications / Pubblicazioni: HERE / QUI
Complete CV (English): HERE
CV completo (Italian): QUI
Main Working experiences:
- Associate Professor in Economic Sociology and Lecturer of Social Policy and Sociology of Work at University of Pisa (since December 2014)
- Assistant Professor (researcher) in Sociology and Lecturer of Social Policy and Sociology of Work at University of Pisa (2009-14)
- Research Fellow in Economic Sociology, University of Brescia (2006-08)
- PhD Student in Economic Sociology, University of brescia (2003-06)
- Trainer and Scientific Advisor in Social Policy and Social Work (since 1998)
- Social Worker (1987-2006) and Project Manager in Social Interventions (1994-2006)
- Factory Worker (1987)
Main Educational Qualifications:
- PhD in Economic Sociology, University of Brescia (2006)
- Degree in Sociology, University of Urbino (2002)
- Post Secondary School Qualification in Training (Formazione Formatori) (2003)
- Post Secondary School Qualification in Social Work (Animatore Sociale) (1990)
Main Research Interest:
- Economy, Ecology and Society; Welfare and Sustainability; Organization Processes.
- Welfare and Nonprofit Systems; Social and Labor Policies; Poverty, Work and Social Exclusion.
- Power, Learning, Participation and Democratic Organization.
Theoretical and Methodological Perspectives:
- Economic Sociology and Ecology of Mind,
- Pragmatist-Systemic Approaches and Complexity Theories,
- Abduction and Action-Research.
- Courses: Economic Sociology; Welfare Systems Compared; Sociology of Organization.
- Laboratories: Action-Research; Learning, Leadership and Decision Making in Democratic Organizations; Understanding organizations.
- Other Teaching INFO HERE
- Training and Advisory Activities for Public Nonprofit and Institutions, Social and Political Groups, Social Workers, Volunteers with particular regard to: Organizational and Participatory Processes, Design, Planning and Delivery of Social Policies, Projects and Services.
- List of Publication HERE