My work is connected/contributes to and bridges across methodological statistics, poverty analysis, economics and social statistics.
I’m mainly involved in the following topics:
- Survey Sampling; model-assisted and design-based inference;
- Small Area Estimation (SAE);
- New methodologies in Official Statistics;
- Mixture and Latent Variable Models in Robust Statistics and SAE;
- Quantile and M-Quantile regression;
- Gender Statistics;
- Methods to combine data from independent surveys.
I have been collaborating since 2015 with the National Institute of Statistics (ISTAT) in research projects aimed at the methodological development of SAE models for official statistics.
My complete curriculum vitae is available here: