Author of more than 150 peer-reviewed scientific articles. 2 journal covers. 1 Book. 6 Book chapters. 5 Patents. H-index = 31. Most recent papers:
1. P. Minei, M. Lessi, L. Contiero, S. Borsacchi, F. Martini, G. Ruggeri, M. Geppi, F. Bellina and A. Pucci, Boosting the NIR reflective properties of perylene organic coatings with thermoplastic hollow microspheres: Optical and structural properties by a multi-technique approach, Solar Energy, 2020, 198, 689-695.
2. F. Martini, P. Minei, M. Lessi, L. Contiero, S. Borsacchi, G. Ruggeri, M. Geppi, F. Bellina and A. Pucci, Structural order and NIR reflective properties of perylene bisimide pigments: Experimental evidences from a combined multi-technique study, Dyes and Pigments, 2020, 179.
3. G. Albano, T. Colli, L. Nucci, R. Charaf, T. Biver, A. Pucci and L. A. Aronica, Synthesis of new bis[1-(thiophenyl)propynones] as potential organic dyes for colorless luminescent solar concentrators (LSCs), Dyes and Pigments, 2020, 174.
4. A. Pucci, Mechanochromic fluorescent polymers with aggregation-induced emission features, Sensors (Switzerland), 2019, 19.
5. F. Muniz-Miranda, P. Minei, L. Contiero, F. Labat, I. Ciofini, C. Adamo, F. Bellina and A. Pucci, Aggregation effects on pigment coatings: Pigment red 179 as a case study, ACS Omega, 2019, 4, 20315-20323.
6. G. M. R. Lima, F. Orozco, F. Picchioni, I. Moreno-Villoslada, A. Pucci, R. K. Bose and R. Araya-Hermosilla, Electrically self-healing thermoset MWCNTs composites based on Diels-Alder and hydrogen bonds, Polymers, 2019, 11.
7. G. Iasilli, M. Scatto and A. Pucci, Vapochromic polyketone films based on aggregation-induced enhanced emission, Polymers for Advanced Technologies, 2019, 30, 1160-1164.
8. G. Iasilli, R. Francischello, P. Lova, S. Silvano, A. Surace, G. Pesce, M. Alloisio, M. Patrini, M. Shimizu, D. Comoretto and A. Pucci, Luminescent solar concentrators: boosted optical efficiency by polymer dielectric mirrors, Materials Chemistry Frontiers, 2019, 3, 429-436.
9. N. Guidugli, R. Mori, F. Bellina, B. Z. Tang and A. Pucci, in Principles and Applications of Aggregation-Induced Emission, eds. Y. Tang and B. Z. Tang, Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2019, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-99037-8_14, pp. 335-349.
10. T. A. Geervliet, I. Gavrila, G. Iasilli, F. Picchioni and A. Pucci, Luminescent Solar Concentrators Based on Renewable Polyester Matrices, Chem-Asian J, 2019, 14, 877-883.
11. F. Di Sacco, A. Pucci and P. Raffa, Versatile Multi-Functional Block Copolymers Made by Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization and Post-Synthetic Modification: Switching from Volatile Organic Compound Sensors to Polymeric Surfactants for Water Rheology Control via Hydrolysis, Nanomaterials, 2019, 9.
12. F. den Hoed, A. Pucci, F. Picchioni and P. Raffa, Design of a pH-Responsive Conductive Nanocomposite Based on MWCNTs Stabilized in Water by Amphiphilic Block Copolymers, Nanomaterials, 2019, 9, 1410.
13. E. Araya-Hermosilla, M. R. Abbing, J. Catalan-Toledo, F. Oyarzun-Ampuero, A. Pucci, P. Raffa, F. Picchioni and I. Moreno-Villoslada, Synthesis of tuneable amphiphilic-modified polyketone polymers, their complexes with 5,10,15,20-tetrakis-(4-sulfonatophenyl)porphyrin, and their role in the photooxidation of 1,3,5-triphenylformazan confined in polymeric nanoparticles, Polymer, 2019, 167, 215-223.
14. A. Pucci, Luminescent Solar Concentrators Based on Aggregation Induced Emission, Israel Journal of Chemistry, 2018, 58, 837-844.
15. R. Mori, G. Iasilli, M. Lessi, A. B. Muñoz-García, M. Pavone, F. Bellina and A. Pucci, Luminescent solar concentrators based on PMMA films obtained from a red-emitting ATRP initiator, Polymer Chemistry, 2018, 9, 1168-1177.